Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year, New Start: Day 11

clip_image002clip_image002[4]

I like to call this task Frigidaire-ors. You know, that little jar of gourmet mustard that you bought to go on the gourmet sandwiches that you never made? Or how about the chocolate-chipotle-caramel-dessert sauce that never saw the light of day, much less your ice cream? Yeah, and that fruit jam that was going to make your scones the envy of Queen Elizabeth herself, but ended up tasting like an old stick of juicy fruit? Out it goes….

6 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

ummmmm...I have a few of those! LOL! Off to rid myself of them! :) ~Rhonda

MagistraCarminum said...

beat you on this one by doing this last Saturday. And also said 'thanks" yesterday! Check, check!

Beverly said...

Yep, just threw out a jar of Chili Sauce with only 1/2" of dried up sauce at the bottom and a pickle jar with....yes...only 1/2 slice of pickle in it.
I have been out of town so didn't get to follow through, but will catch up and report here soon.
Thanks again for the inspiration.

southerninspiration said...

I am not at home right now, but when I get home, I get to toss a few things out of the fridge! Thanks, my friend!

Suzanne

Tara said...

Hey Texas friend!
Have a great day...
Hugs,
Tara

Joyce said...

So you are the one who cleaned out my fridge last night:)
Joyce