Saturday, November 13, 2010

Airborne!

I love writing from pictures. If I need a little inspiration, it's as close as my nearest .jpg. What does this picture tell us?
-Cheerleading matters. I've spent the last 2 months watching a lot of volleyball. (Sports Moms Unite. You know what it's like.) Imagine what life would be like if there were someone cheering us on every time things got tough. Be that person.
-Coaching matters. What a great feeling to see those you love master a skill or achieve a goal. Who and where do you coach? I'll bet you know how to do something that someone else doesn't. Show them!
-Attitude matters. I see this picture and think "I could never do that." There are some things my 47 year old body just can. Not. Do.  Guess what? The Lord has a path marked out for this 16 year old and He has one for you and me as well. Follow Him and find it. Rejoice in the journey!

Hugs,
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

4 Life said...

Oh, I love that! We do each have a path and I know I sometimes get caught up in,"But that person gets to do that, why not me?" Well, because it's not my path...or not right now. And yes,Attitude Does Matter big time!